Arukas is a web based application, and all the sign-up processes are done online.
Before you use our service, you need to create your own account.
## Sign up for Arukas
If you don’t have a Arukas account, you can sign up for one in a few steps below from signup page
1. Enter your email address and password ( must contain 8-32 characters in length ).
2. Read and agree to the Term of Service and Private Policy.
3. Check a checkbox with the text “I Agree To the Terms of Service and Private Policy”
4. Click “Sign up”
You also can sign up for Arukas using Github account.
1. Read and agree to the Basic Terms, Term of Service and Private Policy.
2. Check a checkbox with the text “I Agree To the Terms of Service and Private Policy”
3. Click “Sign up with Github”
After you sign up, your account is going under pending state.
Once it’s ready, we will send you an invitation email in order to help you confirm your account.