Precautions for Use
Signing up signifies that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
Please make sure you have read and agree to the “Terms of Service” before signing up. Also You affirm that you are over the age of 20, as the Arukas Service are not intended for person under 20.
However parent completes the online registration process with the child’s information instead.
We limit our support to online communication, so we don’t support neither phone nor mailing support.
Being Responsible for your server & network
We provide you the root privilege unlike shared hosting. You are fully responsible for your application installation, configuration, security risks, and operation management.
|Region||regions in Tokyo ( Japan )|
|API Keys||2 keys|
|Applications||up-to 10 applications|
|instances||instances up-to 30 instances (10 instances per 1 application)|
We will not handle any requests to change the service limitation above.
Data within container of Arukas doesn’t have any persistency for now,
When your container is rebooted, you will lose your data. To avoid that, it’s important to move them to a third-party online storage unit.
In addition to ( and/or as some examples of ) the violations described in the article 16 of Basic terms, the examples described below are not exhaustive on our platform.
- Send too many numbers of emails.
- Uses any other services which are listed on either DNSBL ( DNS-based Blackhole List ), or the black list.
- Advertise websites or web contents in harmful ways: spamming ( Ex. spam emails, spam posts, spam trackbacks ) ,or ask one another to do any types of harmful actions.
- Host websites, or web contents which are not allowed by our company policy.
- Actions that exert excessive burden on facilities such as servers and networks to impede quality assurance and service provision.
- Create an account for the purpose of pyramid scheme, solicitation, or getting involved in MLM ( Multi-level marketing ).